[Lazarus] When debugging, it open multiple copies of the same file

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:31:15 CEST 2011

On 06/06/2011 12:10, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Maybe you use symlinks?

Ah, I do have some directory symlinks - never file symlinks though.
eg:

  $HOME/prog/3rdParty/onguard/        ->   /opt/git/onguard.git/
  $HOME/prog/3rdParty/tiOPF2/Source/  ->   /opt/git/tiopf_svn.git/

I always reference the files inside the 3rdParty/* directories, never
the symlink target location (/opt/git/*). So I guess Lazarus IDE doesn't
work too well with symlink'd directories then. I guess I can shuffle my
directories around and see if that solves the problem. Thanks for the hint.

> Please compare the full file names of both editor files.

OK, I'll double check that too.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/