[Lazarus] Show image on the backgroud of a Form

lazarusportugalwebmasters at gmail.com lazarusportugalwebmasters at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:07:22 CEST 2011

Em 06-06-2011 14:21, Graeme Geldenhuys escreveu:
> On 06/06/2011 14:38, lazarusportugalwebmasters at gmail.com wrote:
>> The background of the form is empty.
> Double check your code!  I just tried the example you linked too.
>
> http://www.codefoot.com/delphi/form_background_image.shtml
>
> ...and it works perfectly.  I used the LCL-qt widgetset under Linux. I
> added two additional components, just to show that the background is
> indeed behind the two gui components.
>

> Regards,
>    - Graeme -
>

> --
I think that is because the version I use the version 0.9.31 fpc 2.4.2

--
#lazarus-br em irc.freenode.org
#lazarusportugal em irc.ptnet.org(Cloud IRC em lazarusportugal.org/doku.php/irc)