[Lazarus] multiple versions and portable lazarus

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Jun 6 18:35:29 CEST 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-01 at 10:03 +0200, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:37:35PM +0200, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > > Lazarus overrides that by generating and passing an own fpc.cfg. Not unlike
> > > Delphi with dcc32.cfg btw. The info for that comes from Lazarus' own
> > > configuration.
> >
> > Lazarus does not generate a fpc.cfg. In fact it uses the values given
> > by the compiler, so Lazarus uses the standard fpc.cfg too.
>
> Then I'm slightly surprised that the stick edition worked. It could be that
> the app simply overwrites the fpc.cfg on startup, and Detlev already solved
> that.

ROFL. You know who made this work? You!

I made the scripts for the Lazarus configuration, you for fpc (I think
you did it at the HCC fair?)

Here you can download all the files needed to create the stick:
http://cnoc.nl.alt001.com/extranet/fpc/lazpack.zip

It contains your code and an explanation how to create the stick. You an
also only strip the batchfiles and such to make your own...

Joost.