[Lazarus] Vers[?]o : Compiler messages

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Wed Jun 8 15:13:29 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:48:29 -0300
> Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Just one my projects is trying exhibit messages in "Unicode". See attachments.
> > What option I broke in the Lazarus?
>
> What fpc version? What lazarus version? What OS language?

Sorry, sorry, sorry...
Lazarus 0.9.30.1 r31020 FPC 2.4.5 i386-win32-win32/win64
Windows English language.

But the problem gone... I don't know why.
I think there is a problem with refresh if we change the "Compiler
messages language file" in IDE Options/Environment.

I changed this option a little time ago, but these messages wrong were
displayed just in one program... so, I don't know.

Forget. If happens again I will notify you.  Thanks.

Marcos Douglas