[Lazarus] EmbWeb: Moving between webapp type caveats

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Jun 13 20:21:26 CEST 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-13 at 08:56 -0700, leledumbo wrote:

> Back to the problem, using relative URL is not a solution as well. When I do
> http://localhost/proj/proj.cgi/module/action then if somewhere I put
> public/style/style.css then the link becomes:
> http://localhost/proj/proj.cgi/module/public/style/style.css, regardless of
> the webapp type (at least on Chrome, don't know about other browsers).

Well, the webcontroller class has some functionality build-in to fix
this. You can look into that. I don't know f this functionality works
without a TWebPage, though. (See the webdesign package)

>  Isn't
> there really a way somehow?

Set it in some constant? When the webmodule still wasn't working good
enough, I used defines with a constant.

--
My Lazarus blog: http://www.lazarussupport.com/lazarus/weblog