[Lazarus] Two key sequences little difference (to Delphi)

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:53:33 CEST 2011

2011/6/16 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>

> Max Vlasov <max.vlasov at gmail.com> hat am 16. Juni 2011 um 14:33
> geschrieben:
>

>  Hi,
>
> I'm not sure this is a big issue, but just curious
>
> I used to two-key sequences like Ctrl-Q-F, Ctrl-K-I, Ctrl-K-U in IDE
> Classic,
>

> Do you mean Ctrl-Q+Ctrl-F ?

Sorry if I didn't explain clearly. I meant the sequences when after holding
Ctrl one pressed simple letter keys (search, block operations in classic).

My hands are used to doing it this way (example for block moving to right,
works in Delphi):

- Press and hold Control
- Press and hold K
- Press I
- Withdraw (Control, K, I) in random order or Press K-I once again.

But in Lazarus works only:

- Press and hold Control
- Press and withdraw K + withdraw Control (in any order)
- Press and withdraw I

The first one allows moving block quicker since I can hold Control for as
long as I want and jumping from K to I many times.

Max