[Lazarus] LazWebSolutions - Already available in SVN

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sat Jun 18 06:46:15 CEST 2011

silvioprog wrote:
> Hello, I bring here some demo of a new framework being developeled.
>
> Some demos compiled with the framework:
>
> http://silvioprog.com.br/lws/all_compiled_demos.html
>
> Home page of project:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/lazwebsolutions/
>
> I intend to invest a lot codes in this project.
>
> Thank you.

Thanks for your efforts.  Two weeks ago I got your lssendmail project
from your other page:
   http://code.google.com/p/lazsolutions/

During the past 3 years I've added more and more minimal Free Pascal
distros as part of this educational project:
   http://www.turbocontrol.com/monitor.htm

I haven't published it yet on that project but here is my latest
addition that is a 2.3 MB zip for compiling your lssendmail.exe:
http://www.turbocontrol.com/EasyLSSendMail-fpc-2.4.2.i386-win32-052911.zip

I hope it is OK for me to post that as part of my project.

Paul Breneman
www.dbReplication.com - VCL database replication components
www.TurboControl.com - Hardware and software development services
- Educational programming project for environment monitoring
- Information on using FreePascal for embedded systems
- Support information for the TurboPower open source libraries