[Lazarus] Conflicting packages in fixes_0_9_30

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Jun 18 09:52:59 CEST 2011

 Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> hat am 18. Juni 2011 um 09:08
geschrieben:

 > At sudden I get an "Ambiguous units found" error in fixes_0_9_30 :-(
 >
 > [BTW the dialog should allow to copy/paste the message]
 >
 > This seems to be due to conflicting packages "LCL 1.0" and "LCLBase
 > 0.9.30.1", "LCL1 0.9.30.1". "Installed Packages" shows LCL 1.0 installed
 > and not removable, the other packages are offered for installation.
In 0.9.30 there were some test packages 'LCLBase' and 'LCL1' for testing the
build modes and some other features. You should *not* use them (LCLBase, LCL1)
in your projects and you must not install them.
In 0.9.31 the package LCL became a normal package and was split into LCL and
LCLBase.

 > What's wrong?
 >
 > It looks to me as if LCL 1.0 should *not* be used, but even a "make
 > clean all" didn't change anything.
The make does not change your configuration.
You should use the "LCL", but not the "LCL1". The version of a package is in the
lpk, not in the name.

 > Win7, FPC 2.4.2, in case this matters...

Mattias