[Lazarus] Compile and Build menu entries, Run- or Project-menu?

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Jun 21 05:37:52 CEST 2011

--- El lun 20-jun-11, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be >
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> issue:
> entry

> and Build menu entries should be
> >>
> >> No, please keep them in 'Run'. This is delphi compatible.

IMO

Then we need to define clearly what is our goal, are we (by default) trying to replicate delphi menu layout?, if yes then we can talk about "compatibility" and lets change the whole layout once for all so we can start getting used to it, if not, then this is non sense.

If the argument is better functionality then go for it, but in absence of better arguments I prefer to not move the menu layout until some mechanism for personalization is invented and integrated by default.

Jesus Reyes A.