[Lazarus] Can't compile WinCE app

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:04:01 CEST 2011

On 22.6.2011 12:59, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> The test project is just an empty Lazarus project ... which is
> strange, because I just created a new wince project today using
> lazarus svn + fpc 2.4.2 and it worked fine.

Yes, that is the strange part. It does not contain anything... Just and
bare to the bone project with Lazarus.

And it does not work. I have Lazarus from the SVN updated yesterday, and
FPC 2.4.4 installed with official installer. (and the WinCE version
also, which instals the WinCE units...)

I just can't figure out what can cause that in my system. Is there a way
to get some Debug log out so it would be easier to get into this... What
happens and where...

-TP-