[Lazarus] Can't build lazarus for QT

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Jun 27 18:47:44 CEST 2011

 Krzysztof <dibo20 at wp.pl> hat am 27. Juni 2011 um 18:31 geschrieben:

>  Still this same error:
>  /usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.31/ide/lazarus.pp(1,1) Fatal: Can't find unit Interfaces
> used by Lazarus
>
>  I have permissions to this folder because I can rebuild with GTK2 interface
> without errors.
>
>  On ubuntu with gnome (GTK2) I have lazarus installed too (but revision 31377
> instead of 31388 and FPC 2.5.1 instead of 2.4.4) but I can rebuild to QT
> without errors, so maybe this is some bug in revision 31388 (which is not
> compiled from SVN, but downloaded from snapshots page)
Ah. Maybe the snapshot changed some settings.
Please open Package / Package Graph. Double click LCL to open the package editor
of the LCL.
Click on 'Options' / IDE Integration. The Update/Rebuild setting should be
"Automatically if needed".
If this setting is "manually", then the snapshot has set all packages to compile
manually.
That would be a bug.

Mattias