[Lazarus] Project options corrupts resource

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Tue Jun 28 08:58:09 CEST 2011

On 27-06-11 15:19, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Koenraad Lelong schrieb:
>
>> opening the project I have the program-source containing the
>> startup-code which includes {$I CygnusTest.lrs}.
>> When I go to Program Options and just click OK that line disappears.
>> Compiling then fails.
>
> Perhaps you should update the resource option? Select FPC (.lrs) or
> Delphi (.lfm) resources, depending on what was used in your old project.
>
> DoDi

Hi,

FWIW, I recovered by creating a new project and manually adding my
units. One problem though was adding them to the autocreate-list. Now I
realize I could have doen this manually, but I did it by exiting lazarus
with a non-automatically created unit in "foreground" in the editor.
Then I restarted lazarus. Then I could add that form via Project
Options/Forms.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.