[Lazarus] barchart demo...

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Jun 30 17:36:10 CEST 2011

On 6/30/2011 11:08, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 02:06, waldo kitty<wkitty42 at windstream.net>  wrote:
>>
>> win2k i386
>> Laz 0.9.31 SVN r31426
>> FPC 2.4.5 SVN runknown
>>
>> when i attempt to run laz/examples/barchart/chartdemo.lpi i'm told that it
>> cannot find the chart unit specified in the uses clause... am i missing a
>> required package installed to my ide or is something else amiss?
>
> TBarChart is deprecated, please use TAChart instead.

ahhh... i was just going thru compiling the demos to see what they do and how
they are coded... this is one of several that i have problems with... i'm going
to try to report each as i find them but sometimes i'm on another machine
without access to email and this list...

> (BTW, maybe it is time to remove the example, or at least mark it in some way?)

i would at least add something to the header... if TBarChart is deprecated it
appears that it may already be removed since my systems cannot find it... if it
is already removed, yes, i'd remove the examples/barchart directory and all
files it contains...