[Lazarus] project | close project

Eduard Filipas eduard.filipas at volja.net
Tue Mar 15 20:38:20 CET 2011

hi all
i just had to change zeos komponents within lazarus 9.31 it all went
fine just it was bit confusing because in menu Project | Close project
doesnt just closes project it also shuts down Lazarus but then again
when i restart lazarus i get the same project up again ...took me a
while to go to file close editor files...but if it would be posible it
would be nice if lazarus would stay open if we close project so then
components can be replaced...it does sound more logical to close project
rather then to close editor files.. dont know if this has been already
addressed ...just  a note :)

regards
Eduard Filipas