[Lazarus] Lazarus application invalid on ubuntu 64

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:58:43 CEST 2011

Dear all,
I loaded a lazarus project on my new Ubuntu 10.10 intel64 (lazarus
0.9.31 r30096 FPC 2.4.2 x86_64-linux-gtk 2).
The application is compiled correctly but it won't run.
Lazarus give me this message:

Caption: Lazarus application invalid
Text: The launching application ""path/exename""
does not exist or is not executable.
See Run -> Run parameters -> Local

If I create a new project and I put some components on the form it runs
properly.
I checked "See Run -> Run parameters -> Local" for both project and
everything looks the same.
What can I check in order to solve this issue? I got that message for
all my projects.

Anyway the compilation seems to work well but if I try to launch the
executable outside Lazarus I got this message

Could not display "path/exename".
There is no application installed for executable files

Andrea