[Lazarus] More to discuss about Main-Menu

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Mar 5 15:18:32 CET 2011

On 05/03/2011 13:02, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Samuel Herzog kirjoitti lauantai 05 maaliskuu 2011 11:43:07:Thanks for cleaning up these things.
>> A) I think the menu-item "Project" is more important than the menu-item
>> "File". So it should be the first item. Or put these two into one
>> menu-item.

Problem is as already others said "File" must nowadays be first.  Anjd
also "edit" comes always second.

Also if you move "project" then what about "package".
It makes me wonder if "project" and "package" menu should move next to
each other...
but I would leave "project" where it is.

In Lazarus you either work on a project or a package (even so you must
have a project open, if you work on a package).
Files are either part of a project or a package (well they can be lose too)