[Lazarus] Refactor Menu

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:19:29 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-05 16:03, Martin het geskryf:

> "procedure list" imho is more a "view", than a "search" think.

No, it's a search. I use "procedure list" to find a specific procedure
or method in the current unit. Alternatively, I could have used the
standard "find", but "procedure list" is faster...  Bottom line, it's a
search function.

Then again, restructuring the menus wouldn't make much difference to me,
because I use keyboard shortcuts for all my most used IDE functionality
items anyway. :)

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/