[Lazarus] More to discuss about Main-Menu

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:05:29 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-08 04:46, waldo kitty het geskryf:

> do you mean that it is more logical than using a menu labeled "START" to
> find the "SHUTDOWN" or "REBOOT" option??? :lol:

:-) And then some people wonder why I DON'T use Windows! Under Linux
most distros call that the Application or Logo, Distro Logo button.
MacOSX calls it the Apple menu. In my Window Manager, I don't have such
a button, I simply need to click the desktop background to get a menu.
So, as usual, it's just Microsoft that got it wrong. :)

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/