[Lazarus] Lazarus on Suse 11.4

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:22:11 CET 2011

Michael Schnell kirjoitti maanantai 14 maaliskuu 2011 16:09:42:
> I switched from Open Suse 11.1 to open Suse 11.4.

I tried it also but some webmail pages don't work with any browser there.
I can run the same pages with my Fedora which otherwise needs lots of
tweaking.
I have no idea how to fix the issues in OpenSuse.
I will try Kubuntu next. Pity, OpenSuse is very polished otherwise.

> I reinstalled fpc and Lazarus from the svn.
> Now I recompiled my EventTest application and found some funny stuff.
> 1) I can't compile it with fpGZUI and GTK (1) Widget Type any more.
> I was able (auto-) compile the appropriate packages before the switch

I broke it temporarily when changing Assertions to DebugLns.
Should be fixed now.
Can you test with the latest trunk and tell where you have problems.

Juha