[Lazarus] More explorations with tiOPF

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:10:01 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-15 15:04, michael.vancanneyt@**** het geskryf:

> SQLLite obviously. Firebird embedded is a full firebird, with all
> functionalies of a server.

That what I thought. But you had me worried there for a second!  :)

By the way, that SQLLite issue seems very similar to the one in MySQL
too. The latter allows you to setup field constraints without problems
(yeah, they finally caught up on that one), but when you insert data,
such field constrains are simply ignored. :-)

It still blows my mind why Firebird RDBMS isn't more popular, yet
half-baked ones like MySQL (and from what I can read SQLLite too) is.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/