[Lazarus] Unable to rewrite .ini file which exists... error unable to create .ini file. (need to rewrite it).

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Tue Mar 15 17:57:50 CET 2011

Weird, I never had such a problem. In fact, one of my application uses it
(the others use it implicitly via TIniPropStorage). The only problem I can
think of is somehow the file is opened as well by another code and isn't
closed. What if you try to debug using gdb so that you can see exactly where
it fails.