[Lazarus] project | close project

Eduard Filipas eduard.filipas at volja.net
Tue Mar 15 23:28:49 CET 2011

hi im sorry..for two things..

first... it does not close amidietly first after chosing close project a
window appeirs (project wizard) and closing that window with an X(at top
right) closes IDE.

im still bit a newbi ..how to start it in gdb mode? point me to a
documentation or simply guide me to what needs to be done...

enviroment:
- win7 64 bit
- lazarus 9.31 svn:29379 32 bit