[Lazarus] fpchess

Brian Chalega da Silva brianchalega at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:56:31 CET 2011

I'm having this problem: http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=12148.0
The compiler don't find the "TUNBPage" component.

Also I had to add the class "Process" in the uses clause of the chesstcputils.

Would be more difficult, but I think that will be necessary to add connection with
one server like FICS or ICC to make this program more atractive.

Thanks for the reply,
Brian Chalega.