[Lazarus] the new menu "source"

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:02:16 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-16 22:29, Žilvinas Ledas het geskryf:

> And another observation - wouldn't it be better to have simpler shortcut
> for "Rename identifier"? e. g. MonoDevelop uses F2 (as Windows uses it
> to rename a file).

Brilliant idea! I use shortcuts extensively, but for some reason could
never remember the default one for "rename identifier". So I used
Shift+F6 - the same shortcut as in Total Commander (also a tool I use
often, even under Linux) for renaming files.

F2 is even better. :)

Now only if I can find the time to complete my IDE add-on that allows
you to print out your keyboard shortcuts as a reference card.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/