[Lazarus] the new menu "source"

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:23:00 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-17 12:14, Sven Barth het geskryf:
>> I'd vote for Ctrl+Shift+E:
>> 1) Delphi compatibility (it is importatnt for me at least, at times I
>> have to switch IDE's every 15 minutes)
>
> There are already differences in the key mappings.

As far as I know the Lazarus project only wants LCL to be Delphi
compatible, NOT necessarily the Lazarus IDE.

> If you want the key mappings Delphi compatible, then you should select
> them that way (maybe a Delphi compatible key configuration can be added
> for those people).

Indeed this will be the best choice for those die-hard Delphi fans.
Simply use Delphi only, or create a new Delphi IDE key mapping scheme.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/