[Lazarus] the new menu "source"

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Mar 17 12:33:01 CET 2011

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:11:38 +0200
Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:

>[...]
> Renaming an identifier is a prominent feature, it deserves a prominent
> shortcut.

+1

>[...]
> I feel that more default shortcuts should be defined. They don't hurt anybody.
> And indeed, you can always change the key mapping.

Note:
If you add a short cut and the user had already assigned the short cut
to another function, then the IDE will not warn on loading, but only
in the options dialog. What function is executed depends on the
internal order.
Please mail the new key combinations to the list
and add them to the list of 0.9.31 changes.

Mattias