[Lazarus] Environment and Tools menus

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:07:04 CET 2011

Jesus Reyes kirjoitti keskiviikko 16 maaliskuu 2011 21:02:07:
> Another drawback is that refactor translates to refactorizaciĆ³n in spanish,
> too long word and when you don't have a wide monitor or simply don't want
> IDE main form maximized, every pixel counts.

I merged Environment menu with Tools menu.
I was planning to wait until the separate setting dialogs are gone but maybe
it is better change already now.

Note, finally there will be only two items to care about, "Options ..." and
"Rescan FPC source directory".
Their location in Tool menu can be discussed of course.
Now the idea is to have the external tools first, then the moved Options.
Configure Build Lazarus is still the last one.

Other choice is to place Options at the end.
(Or, to the beginning).

Juha