[Lazarus] inconviniance....

Eduard Filipas eduard.filipas at volja.net
Fri Mar 18 13:58:10 CET 2011

S, Rich Saunders piše:
> On 3/17/11 7:39 PM, DSK wrote:
>> The ability to NOT have the last project automatically loaded when
>> Lazarus starts does exist.
>> Environment,
>> Open last project on start checkbox.
>>
>> That won't work if it's a file you have [dbl]clicked on ... Eduards
>> case.
>>
>> Not sure what would solve the problem Eduard has ... some want to be
>> able to open additional IDEs.
> I don't think the problem is solely in opening an additional IDE
> instance. Doing that would be OK if the project opened in the first
> instance is not touched when the second instance is started. The
> problem sounds like it is when the second instance opens the
> already-opened project.
>
> If the "Open last project on start" is not checked, why does the IDE
> open the last project when you double click on a Pascal source file?
> Seems completely wrong to me.

Thank you for mentioning enviroment option i had a check and because im
working several days now on test project it has also been the last so it
was also current ...and that makes problems....also uncheking that
option in enviroment... dblclicking pas file via explorer forces new
Lazarus to open but also opens dummy project and a file...i dont like
that Lazarus cannot be in projectless state .... so now i changed
default program to notepad for pas . one way of solving it ....