[Lazarus] Stock Charting with Lazarus

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Fri Mar 18 18:58:17 CET 2011

On 2011-03-17 22:38:25 +1000, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 06:27, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:
> > Hi, does anyone know how can I draw an Open, High, Low, Close chart (for
> > stock charting) with Lazarus/TChart?.
> >
> > An example of what I need:
> > http://download.oracle.com/docs/html/A96127_01/img/stock_ohlc.gif
> >

> I have implemented TOpenHighLowCloseSeries based on
> the Wikipedia description:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-high-low-close_chart
> See "OHLC" page in the multidemo since r29890.
>
> Please test.
>
> Also, the wikipedia entry indicates that lines might have different color
> based on the upward/downward proce movement.
> Do you need this feature?
>
> --
> Alexander S. Klenin

Excelent!, Brilliant!, Impressive!. Thank you very much for this, that's
exactly what I was looking for.

Regarding the color of upward/downward movement it's not mandatory to
have this feature. I you want, you could implement it as an option, but
not for the default chart.

Thank you again.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé