[Lazarus] Get JPEG from TAChart in CGI app

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:23:26 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 21:57, Leonardo M. Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:
>> > Since r29962, nogui demo uses nogui widgetset -- thus, it should not
>> > need GTK anymore.
>> > Please test.
>> >

>> It seems to work, at least from command line, no fonts of course, but
>> graphics and colors works ok.
>>
>> I'll test the CGI app from home when I'll go back from work.
>>

> I tested it in a CGI sample last night, but no luck. I keep getting the
> "Canvas does not allow drawing error.".

That is very strange -- please make sure you are using the right version
using nogui widgetset (you can check it in Project Options -> Build
modes -> LCLWidgetType).
Otherwise, it sounds like nogui widgetset actually requires a GUI --
pretty serious bug, I'd say.

Can anybody else tell what's going on here?

--
Alexander S. Klenin