[Lazarus] Fixing of SDL.PAS under WINCE

Robin Hoo robin.hoo.cn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:24:06 CET 2011

Hi, Peter

First of all it's working with SDL 1.2, and I'm not sure if it's working for
1.3. And the sdl.dll/sdl_image.dll should be ready when you try to run your
program. It's out of the discussion of my mail. You could download the wince
build from internet or compile by your self with the source code from sdl.
Thanks for your testing anyway.

Best Regards
Robin Hoo