[Lazarus] Sabayon Linux

Juha (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:02:59 CET 2011

Geoffray Levasseur kirjoitti keskiviikko, 23. maaliskuuta 2011 15:52:55:
> The only problem with Sabayon is the limited number of packages (but all
> the usual things are here anyway). For some more rare packages it's easy
> to compile as dev files are always included with all the libraries (due to
> Gentoo heritage). That's why it's a very good distro for development.

Yes, I also figured that out when trying to search "-devel" packages.
There aren't any :)

The number of packages is not very limited IMO. I installed very much SW
already and only one prog (8051 simulator MCU8051IDE) I had to install using a
Gentoo ebuild (which didn't cause problems either).

Regards,
Juha