[Lazarus] Setting a cursor from resource

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:58:36 CET 2011

On 03/24/2011 10:54 AM, Paul Ishenin wrote:
> 24.03.2011 15:37, patspiper wrote:
>> How can I build the IDE with all packages from the command line? make
>> xxx?
>
> lazbuild lazarus.lpi ?
I used make ide OPT=@/path/to/your/config/idemake.cfg to build now:

Compiling lazarus.pp
Compiling resource ../units/i386-linux/lazarus.or
Error: Duplicate resource: Type = 24, Name = 1, Lang ID = 0000
lazarus.pp(135,1) Error: Error while compiling resources
lazarus.pp(135,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted

So it seems there is some duplicate resource name that the package adds.
The previous Lazarus revisions maybe ignored this resource. How can we
get more info as to which resource it is?

Stephano