[Lazarus] Setting a cursor from resource

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Thu Mar 24 11:07:18 CET 2011

24.03.2011 17:00, zeljko wrote:
> On Thursday 24 of March 2011 10:58:48 patspiper wrote:
>
>> Furthermore, Lazarus is now able to load cursors.
>
> Are you sure that it was impossible before ?

We are talking about loading them from the FPC resources. From .lrs
files they worked fine before. Later I implemented loading icons from
FPC resources and expected that cursors will work too but for unknown
reason microsoft implemented them less compatible in resources than in
files.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin