[Lazarus] FPC and Lazarus on ARM

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 14:25:44 CET 2011

Michael Schnell wrote:
>>   So I think that the wiki could be used to installa fpc/lazarus
>> on any arm-linux platform. :)
> Sounds great. So maybe Mark could do  some testing and enhance the text
> to be more general.

I'll see what I can do, but it might be better if I started off by
transcribing my notes into a new page which could then be reconciled.

I had a lot of difficulty at the time that Debian was forcing a
transition from ABI to EABI. I think it was Jonas who pointed me at a
binary that got me out of some of the problems, but I'm very quick to
admit that I don't really know my way around the various non-production
versions.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk