[Lazarus] Nice error in IDE - missing form resource

Juha (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:47:30 CET 2011

Michael Van Canneyt kirjoitti lauantai, 26. maaliskuuta 2011 21:43:19:
> When I click 'check consistency' in the Key mappings page of the options
> dialog, I get a nice error that the form's resources cannot be found.

r30021, I fixed it like this:

constructor TKeyMapErrorsForm.Create(AnOwner: TComponent);
begin
  inherited CreateNew(AnOwner);

calling "inherited CreateNew" instead of "inherited Create".
It works but looks little stupid. Is this the best way to fix it?

Anyway it works now.
The problem happened when there actually were conflicts in the key mapping.

Juha