[Lazarus] FPC and Lazarus on ARM

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Mar 29 08:44:48 CEST 2011

  On 28.03.2011 13:09, Michael Schnell wrote:

>>> - Unfortunately, on the Slug, automount does not seem to create the
>>> subdirectory given in the /etc/auto.xxx file denoted by
>>> /etc/auto.master, so that I can't automount the USB disks yet :( .

i.e. it does work magically.

While on the Suse Box in the automount master directory, the mount
points taken from the automount.xx file, where automount  will mount the
file systems in question can be seen by doing ls, on the slug, no
directories are shown, but when doing a cd to the no t yet existing
directory it is auto-created and automounted so it just works.

Thanks,
-Michael