[Lazarus] PascalScript

fluisgirardi at gmail.com fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:08:14 CEST 2011

And this version works on Windows and Linux, 32 and 64 bits. Maybe I'm
wrong, but the version of the PascalScript on Lazarus CCR don't work with 64
bits systems and the scriptengine2 don't work with linux. So, if you want
run your application on a variety of systems, use the RemObjects version of
the PascalScript.

Regards,

Fabio