[Lazarus] DebugLn thread safety

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:21:08 CEST 2011

On 30/03/2011 10:05, Michael Schnell wrote:
> Do you happen ton know how this makes sure that it works in a
> thread-safe way ?

The details are in the Core/tiLog.pas unit, and is not too complicated.
You are welcome to take a look at that code.

   http://tiopf.sourceforge.net/SourceCodeRepository.shtml

> (With our Delphi projects we do thread safe logging via "PostMessage",

tiOPF doesn't use Windows API's for logging. It is a totally Object
Pascal implementation and fully cross-platform.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/