[Lazarus] Lazarus config woes

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:17:07 CEST 2011

On 3/31/11, Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com> wrote:
> I already have this answer before. this command line params, that mean i
> must make shortcut for it, and i am not sure if lazarus will take it when
> rebuild packages and restart.

I use Lazarus with the --pcp=SomePath from a Desktop Shortcut under
Windows (and Linux).
When I rebuild the IDE I tend to do that from commandline, but last
time I accidentally rebuild the IDE from the Tools-Rebuild menu, and
Lazarus started back up again with all my settings that are stored in
"SomePath". So this seems to work...

Just try and see what happens, it will NOT break your Lazarus...

Bart