[Lazarus] Show Compile Dialog - previous focus is lost

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:36:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using latest v0.9.30.x (fixes branch). I have the "Show Compile
Dialog" checkbox enabled, without the auto close function.

I have the Source Editor window focused. I press Ctrl+F9 to compile my
project. The Compile Dialog shows, and then closes. Now the Main Window
of the IDE is focused, and *not* the Source Editor [as before the compile].

This is very annoying and means I have to move my hands off the
keyboard, use the mouse to get focus, and then continue working.

Is this bug [I think it is one] still in Trunk? If so, I'll report it in
Mantis.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/