[Lazarus] Run Without Debbuging Shift+Ctrl+F9

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sun May 1 10:43:49 CEST 2011

2011/5/1 Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:

> What's the problem with running in the debugger?

When running without debugger it will run the program in an xterm and
I can see my  debugging output on stdout  in realtime. When running
with the debugger then I have found no easy way to do the same.

Debugger=none is normally my default setting all the time, only when
my writeln() technique does not help anymore or when I am trying to
understand what exactly is going on in other people's code then I use
the debugger.

Bernd