[Lazarus] Run Without Debbuging Shift+Ctrl+F9

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun May 1 12:00:50 CEST 2011

On 01/05/2011 09:43, Bernd wrote:
> 2011/5/1 Hans-Peter Diettrich<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:
>
>> What's the problem with running in the debugger?
> When running without debugger it will run the program in an xterm and
> I can see my  debugging output on stdout  in realtime. When running
> with the debugger then I have found no easy way to do the same.

SVN has a console output window (linux only) that displays the output of
your app (only works if the below is NOT set)

in 0.9.30 you can set a terminal name for the in/output of your app (if
running in debugger).  options dialog => debugger: look at the property
grid.

If you open a terminal outside lazarus, and run "tty" it will show it's
terminal name (eg: /dev/pts/1)  enter this in lazarus, and all in output
go via this terminal.
BUT unfortunately, the number of the terminal may change if you
close/open it, and it is uncomfortable to keep changing it in the
options....