[Lazarus] Run Without Debbuging Shift+Ctrl+F9

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sun May 1 12:40:18 CEST 2011

2011/5/1 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:

> SVN has a console output window (linux only) that displays the output of
> your app

I just tried it. It almost works but it still has some flaws:

* there is no option to clear it, with every new run it will scroll to
the top but append the new text at the bottom
* there is no scrollbar
* it should use a fixed width font (some applications might output
formatted text)

Additionally running the application within its own xterm makes it
possible to shut down the application and all the processes it created
by simply closing the xterm (should the gui of my app crash or hang or
otherwise fail), I have had some need for this already a few times.

Bernd