[Lazarus] Run Without Debbuging Shift+Ctrl+F9

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:15:00 CEST 2011

I was in the in middle of reply saying that I've just written a patch :-)
The biggest issue is I just implemented the command directly in
main.pas using a TProcess, don't whther it's the right approach.
Second biggest issue is nor git-gui nor smartgit want to let me create
a patch from the revision :-/ Guess I'll have to go the cmdline way
:-$

-Flávio