[Lazarus] fppkg front end

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:36:28 CEST 2011

On 10/05/2011 09:27, dhkblaszyk at zee***** wrote:
>  I have chosen for a dump for now. Later this will be replaced by a
>  parser. I will probably link to the fppkg units to use that parser

No problems. The dump was at least informative to see where packages
will be installed and what compiler will be used etc.

>> 4) Maybe rename the project and actually give it a name rather than
>> 'project1'. ;-)
>  Have a better name for it? :)

Nope, but 'project1' is a bit generic. :)

>  The image is not very good. It's just a mockup, will replace with a
>  better one when I find it.

The image is fine, its contrast is just a bit low - thus it looks like a
disabled image.

>  Perhaps I should only
>  enable it when a broken package was detected.

That might be a good idea.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/