[Lazarus] fppkg front end

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed May 11 03:15:18 CEST 2011

On Tue, 10 May 2011 01:24:39 +0200
Darius Blaszyk <dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here's a first version of a graphical front end for fppkg. Currently it supports all basic commands. It's my plan to extend this front end in the future and at some time support lazarus packages as well.
>
> Please review and commit if approved.

I have not tested the package, but there are a few minor formatting
issues:

Please use separate directories for lpk and lpi.

The comment in lazfpc_pkg.pas is wrong. It was not automatically
created by Lazarus.

Please add comment headers with at least a hint about license and what
the unit is about.

Fill in the package options description, author, license, version.

I guess you don't need the option to "add package unit to uses
section".

Please enable i18n and use resourcestrings.

Where is the help?

Why is the short cut named "Show fppkg form" and the menu item "Show
fppkg manager"?

Mattias