[Lazarus] OT : Wanted demo to generate and walk through a 2D in 3D simple graphics.

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:53:58 CEST 2011

On 7/5/2011 3:33 πμ, Peter Williams wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

> I am looking for a demo in Pascal / Delphi / Lazarus (* preferred) of
> generating a 2D maze and letting the user walk through the maze in
> simple 3D graphics with lines (e.g. not ASCII) but using graphics. For
> example, looking down a corridor it would be drawn as single point
> perspective with a square and diagonal lines from the corners.

My current Lazarus project is this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5698454/rtwnb1.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5698454/rtwrksv.png
(a brush-based 3D world editor)

At the past i wrote this in haXe/Flash 9:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5698454/rf2.html

So i probably have the knowledge required :-). What exactly do you need?
Do you have a link to something similar? Is it like this?

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/recipes/mazegen/mazegen2.png

(BTW that article - http://www.codeproject.com/KB/recipes/mazegen.aspx -
also describes a maze generation algorithm)

Or like this:

http://www.xul.fr/html5/images/maze.jpg

Kostas "Bad Sector" Michalopoulos