[Lazarus] missing jedi

Juha (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 10:39:35 CEST 2011

tim launchbury kirjoitti keskiviikko, 11. toukokuuta 2011 13:45:49:
> In the various recent reorganisations of the menus in lazarus, it appears
> that the jedi formatter has disappeared.  Is there still any way to run
> it from lazarus?

Hi
It is in Source menu now.
It was the preferred place for it based on some peoples' opinion (at least me
and Martin).

Now that Refactor menu is a sub-menu of Source menu, I plan to move "Complete
code" and "Add unit to uses section" to upper (Source menu) -level.
Also the few settings items in Toools menu should be integrated in Options
dilaog.
Otherwise I am rather happy with the menus now and don't want to change
anything. But, I understand if others want them organized differently because
there is no single "right" solution for menus.

Juha