[Lazarus] OT : Wanted demo to generate and walk through a 2D in 3D simple graphics.

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:04:07 CEST 2011

2011/5/13 Peter Williams <peterericwilliams at gmail.com>:
> Thank you for your hard work and the source code.

Don't worry :)
It isn't so hard :)

> I used the above command and got GLScene...
>
>  U   GLScene
> Checked out revision 5713.

> I don't see how to obtain r5699. Perhaps those issues are now fixed?

Well, it seems to be fixed since r5707. However I just updated to
latest r5713 and it seems to works well :)

To update/revert to a specific svn revision, just put at the end of
svn command "-r xxxx" where xxxx is the revision you want, e.g.:

svn up -r 5699

Regards,
Kjow